We find many types of people in our daily life. Many of them are vegetarians, and many are non-vegetarians. To stay healthy it is very important to care about what you consume in your day to day life.
Are Wives Vegan? BlackForWife.org – The Case
We are trying to figure if wives featured in the series called Black For Wife (available to watch at https://blackforwife.org) are truly vegans. It can be hard to find out, since these women are really interested in the black meat. It might sounds trivial but when you see their agenda you will be pretty sure it’s their ultimate craving.
There are three different types or vegetarians;
- Lacto-ovo-vegetarians- those who eat eggs and dairy products.
- Lacto-vegetarians- those who eat only dairy products. For example- cheese
- Ovo-vegetarians- those who eat only eggs, but not dairy products.
On the other hand, non-vegetarians are those who add meats, fish, eggs, etc., in their regular meal.
Then comes vegans-
Vegans are those who avoid eating products evolved from animals like eggs, fish, meat, dairy products or even beef stock.
Here are the two most suggested recipe’s that can help vegans to use on special occasions and even daily life.
Potato Salad Vegan
It is a type of potato salad which includes potatoes mayonnaise, mustard, olives any many more in it. We can use any type of potato.
- Clean and washed potatoes [1 kg]
- Olive oil
- Garlic clove peeled 
- Thinly sliced leek [ medium size]
- Vegan mayonnaise, [125 ml]
- Dijon mustard [2tsp]
- Finely chopped green olives [20 grams]
- Finely chopped cornichons [20 grams]
- Chopped parsley [1 tbsp]
- Red chili flakes and paprika [1/8 tsp]
- Black paper and salt to taste
Procedure To Prepare The Recipe
- Cut the potatoes in the same size, and place it in the baking tray, apply some oil and then sprinkle some black pepper and salt to it. At the corner of the tray, place a clove of garlic which will be used for garnishing. On the other hand, ensure to pre-heat the oven at 220°C.
- Roast the potatoes till they acquire golden color and remove the clove of garlic and mash it. Make sure that the garlic was placed on the potatoes for relevant time so that they are mashed easily.
- Heat the frying pan and pour some oil in it, then add leeks and some salt for taste. Pan fry it for at least 15 minutes, and then set it aside.
- Take a bowl, add mustard, olives, cornichons, parsley, and paprika and mix it with mayonnaise, add some salt if required. Bind the potatoes and leek together and mix everything well.
- Sprinkle some parsley leaves and some oil to it, and its ready to serve.
Spinach And Oil Stuffed Kabocha Squashed With Mushroom
- 2 butternut squashes [butternut pumpkin]
- 2 kabocha squashes [Japanese pumpkin]
- 10 tbsp extra virgin oil
- Pepper, salt, chili flakes, and sweet paprika as per your taste
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 450 gm mushrooms [shiitake mushroom, portobello mushroom, and chanterelle mushroom all mixed]
- 1 small bunch of spring onions
- 100 gm of bread crumbs
- 60 ml of white wine vinegar
- 140 ml of soya cream
- 250 gm of fresh spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 220 gm of grated vegan cheese
- White truffle oil
Procedure To Prepare The Recipe
- Cut the butternut squash in a large-sized cube and then place it in a baking tray. Sprinkle some salt, pepper, chili flakes, and then spray a little amount of oil and mix well. On the other hand, ensure to preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Cut a very little part of kabocha from the base, so that it can stand still in the baking tray. Also, cut the top of kabocha and keep the back.
- Now, cut from the middle and remove the seeds and fibers using a small utensil and then stroke a little amount of oil on the body of kabocha. When you’re ready, place the kabocha on the baking tray again.
- Set the tray in the oven and cook it for 45 minutes. Once they get soft and smooth, remove it from the oven and place the kabocha on one side for later stuffing. But, before that, remove the upper layer of squash and mash it.
- To make the fillings, pour some olive oil in it the mushrooms to soften them until and unless it releases all the moisture and converts it into brown color. Next, add some vinegar and stir it to mix it well.
- Remove it from the heat and place it aside. In the same pan, fry some spring onions and spinach, till it gets soft. Sprinkle some salt and pepper as per your taste along with 40 ml of vegan cream. Then add the following mixture to the mushroom.
- In another bowl, mix the rest of the cream with vegan cheese. Place the stuffing in the kabochas as per the following order respectively: squash, creamed mushroom, spinach mixture, the again cheese and cream.
- Then carefully press the mixture and repeat the same layering process again with the remaining ingredients. Then add some truffle oil and end the process with the bread crumbs.
- Put the stuffed kabochas on the baking tray without their lid and roast it till the bread crumbs change their color to light brown and cheese gets melted, for approximately 30-40 minutes.
- Transfer the kabochas from the oven and place it in another vessel and let it cool. After some time, place it in the serving plate with their lids on it, and your kabochas are ready to be served.